Are you worried about thinking about How To Delete Bitcoin Wallet Account?. In this article, we will help you to solve your problem and you can easily close bitcoin wallet account permanently.
If you are not using the Bitcoin wallet, it is better to deactivate it. So, let us know what is a bitcoin wallet and how to delete it.
What is Bitcoin Wallet?
If you don’t know what a bitcoin wallet is, it’s essentially an online account that allows you to store, send and receive bitcoins. Each wallet has an address that is made up of random numbers and letters, just like any email address or username.
Unlike bank accounts and PayPal accounts, bitcoin wallets aren’t regulated by any government body or even a nonprofit organization and because of that many users have lost access to their wallets without recourse.
How does it work?
You will have to install the bitcoin wallet application on your computer or phone and create an account with a valid mail address which should be used as your bitcoin wallet ID.
This email address will be used every time you want to send, receive or spend bitcoins using this particular platform.
We strongly recommend using 2-factor authentication (2FA) for the higher protection of your funds. Once installed, you’ll find two buttons on the main screen the “Addresses” button and the “Send Money” button.
After clicking them, you will be able to add addresses where you want to store your bitcoins and choose how many coins are going to be stored. The default storage amount is 0.
Methods to Delete Bitcoin Wallet Account
There are two simple methods by which you can delete bitcoin wallet account.
1. Delete your Bitcoin Wallet account through the app
Here are easy steps to deactivate your Bitcoin Wallet:
- First, you must log in to your bitcoin wallet account.
- Then, you must click on the setting button.
- After that, you have to click on the edit button.
- Then tap on Delete account.
2. Delete your Bitcoin Wallet account through email
You can close your bitcoin wallet by sending an email to the support of bitcoin wallet. Here are the steps:
- First, compose an email with registered email.
- In the to , write support@Bitcoin.com.
- In the subject, write ” Request to delete my bitcoin wallet account”.
- In the body section, write an email to the support team conveying that you want to delete your wallet and all the information stored in their database.
In this post, I have shared different ways by which you can Delete Bitcoin Wallet Account. I hope this post helps you. If you have any further queries please feel free to let me know in the comment section.
Share this post and show your support. Thanks for visiting our website.
Can I delete Bitcoin wallet?
Yes, you can easily deactivate the bitcoin wallet after withdrawing all your funds. You can either delete it through an app or by sending an email to the customer support team.